Crystal Quest Heavy Commercial Reverse Osmosis 40,000 GPD Water Filter System
CALL or email us Today for a customized quote. We have Technical Experts available to answer any questions.
- Horizontal Design
- 40,000 @ 77° F: Gallons Per Day
- Dimensions (Approx.): 41" x 143" x 80"
- Weight (Approx.): NA
- Concentrate Re-Circulate: Optional
- Auto Flush: Will flush membranes with feed water extending its life
- High Pressure Switch: One Square D High Pressure Switch; automatically starts when the tank pressure falls below 40 psi, and stops when reaches 60 psi.
- Float Switch: One Mechanical Float Switch, for atmospheric storage tank applications.
- Element Size (in.): 4040 TFC HF
- Elements (Qty.): 24
- Motor HP: 6
- Voltage: 110 or 220
- Hertz: 50 or 60
- Feed Connection:: 1.5"
- Minimum Feed Pressure: 45 psi
- Minimum NaCl - % Rejection: 96%
- Minimum Feed (GPM): 30
- Maximum Hardness: 15 Grains / Gallon
- Maximum TDS: 2000 ppm
- Operating Pressure at Unit Pump Head: 150 psi
- Maximum NaCl - % Rejection: 98.5%
- Maximum Feed (GPM): 50
- pH Range: 3 - 11
- Maximum Temperature: 105° F
- Membrane: Twenty 4" x 40" TFC HF1 Membranes
- Membrane Housing: 4" x 80" Membrane Housings
- Pump & Motor: Grundfos 6 HP Motor and Stainless Steel Pump
- Frame: Aluminum White Powder Coated Frame
- Bag Filter: 32” Rosendale Bag Filter 10 Micron Filter
- Cartridge Filter: 2.5" x 40" Coconut Shell Granulated Activated Carbon and Eagle Redox Alloy Filter
- Chemical Injection: Pulsafeeder 30 Gallon Chemical Feed System
- Pressure Gauges: 2.5" Gauge, 0-300 PSI, Panel Mount Glycerin Filled Gauge and 1.5"Gauge, 0-160 PSI, Top Mount Dry Gauge.
- Low Pressure Switch: Square D Low Pressure Switch
- High Pressure Switch: One Square D High Pressure Switch, Automatically starts when the tank pressure falls below 40 psi, and stops when the pressure reaches 60 psi.
- Solenoid Valve: Solenoid Valve with Manual Override
- Computer Controller: Rotrol S-150 Computer Controller, 220 volts AC, single phase, with built-in TDS monitor - pre-treat lockouts, tank full contacts, magnetic motor starter, low pressure monitoring, and alarms.
- Flow Meters: One Product (0-20 GPM) & One Waste (0-20 GPM) Flow Meters
- Easy Maintenance & Operation: CRYSTAL QUEST® commercial reverse osmosis systems feature a compact design and have all of their components strategically located for easy access and inspection
- Stainless Steel Housings: Ten 4” x 80” Puro Tech Stainless Steel Membrane Housings, 1/2” FNPT.
- Concentrate Re-Circulate w/ 0-10 GPM Flow Meter: This feature offers a higher recovery rate for the system by taking a percentage of the waste water, and feeding it back into the system.
- Additional cost will apply to listed price for custom modification based on water laboratory test report.
* Max discount available on commercial RO system is 10%