Residential Series SHARK 2,200
GPD Sea Water Reverse
CALL or email us Today for a customized quote. We have Technical Experts available to answer any questions.
SHARK Seawater (Desalination) Reverse Osmosis Systems
are engineered for high rejection rates to turn saltwater into drinking water.
Residential Series SHARK Seawater Reverse Osmosis Systems are designed and manufactured for seawater applications and specifically tailored for capacities ranging from 600-2200 gallons per day.
SHARK Seawater Reverse Osmosis Systems feature a unique and innovative compact design that allows for easy installation in any size area.
The Residential Series SHARK Seawater Reverse Osmosis Systems are also equipped with premium components which include a 316L SS plunger-type pump for high performance and corrosion resistance, high-grade corrosion resistant aluminum frame, programmable computer controller with many built-in features, fiberglass membrane housings for durability and seawater membranes for high-quality product water.
220v required for all desalination systems.
- S-150 Computer Controller
- LCD Backlit Display
- Tank Level Input
- Low-Pressure Monitoring Alarm
- High-Pressure Monitoring Alarm
- TDS Monitoring
- Permeate Flow Meter
- Concentrate Flow Meter
- Pre-Filter 0-100psi Panel Mounted 316 Stainless Steel Glycerin Filled Gauges
- Crystal Quest Concentrate 0-1500 psi Stainless Steel Glycerin Filled Gauges
- Crystal Quest 316 Stainless Steel Needle Valve
- Crystal Quest 5 Micron Sediment Pre-Filters
- Crystal Quest ® Single O-Ring Heavy-Duty Filter Housing
- High Rejection Seawater Membranes
- High-Pressure Filament-Wound FRP Membrane Housings-1000psi
- 316 Stainless Steel Plunger-Type Pump
- TEFC Motor and Thermal Motor Protection
- Feed Solenoid Valve
- SS Feed Low-Pressure Switch
- SS Feed High-Pressure Pump Switch
- High-Pressure 316 Stainless Steel Tubing and Fittings
- High-Pressure Hose with Re-usable SS Fittings
- High-Grade Powder Coated Aluminum Frame
- Fully Equipped and Customizable
- High-Quality Components
- Individually Tested and Preserved
- Low Operating and Maintenance Costs
- Easy Maintenance and Servicing
- Pre-Plumbed, Wired, and Assembled
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
Options and Upgrades
- Booster Pump
- High-Pressure Tank Switch
- Permeate Divert Valve
- Fresh Water Flush
- Ultraviolet Light